Friday 24 July 2015

7th day_Research

Unfortunately, today I couldn't work. Not because I was not in the right mood or anything, but because I didn't have everything I needed to start with.
I will explain myself. In my day by day list for my art challenge, today I decided to start a new Master study.
My problem? I didn't know who to choose!
I spent most of my day researching different artist, from the old age to the contemporaneity. I wanted to practice so many different aspects and there were to many good artists.
In the end, I realised I didn't have time to draw. But I'm still thinking I didn't waste my time: research it's always really important for improving and in the end I found my next Master study.

For tomorrow I will researching Gustav Klimt and his beautiful drawings and paintings!

No comments:

Post a Comment